What's new

USPS issues?

Kavaloloko

Kavaloloko Kava Co.
Kava Vendor
Any other Kava Vendors having issues with USPS?
Not updating tracking on orders & delayed shipping..

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
There are some serious issues with USPS right now. Some of my family members are reporting receiving statements in the mail long after they're due. As we continue to approach the Christmas season I have a strong feeling we'll be seeing more and more delays.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Not really "recent" but about 6-8 weeks ago I had a kava shipment via usps from Florida that was ridiculously long for 2 day priority it took 2 1/2 weeks. Once it arrived locally it got bounced between two processing centers. I attempted to track it but it was always updated at least a day behind where it actually was. I figured maybe the address was wrong.....but nope address was 100% correct once it arrived.

No issues lately with Fed Ex or UPS.

Kavaloloko

Kavaloloko Kava Co.
Kava Vendor
There are some serious issues with USPS right now. Some of my family members are reporting receiving statements in the mail long after they're due. As we continue to approach the Christmas season I have a strong feeling we'll be seeing more and more delays.
Makes a lot of sense. I better start letting customers know ahead of time.

Thanks

Kavaloloko

Kavaloloko Kava Co.
Kava Vendor
Not really "recent" but about 6-8 weeks ago I had a kava shipment via usps from Florida that was ridiculously long for 2 day priority it took 2 1/2 weeks. Once it arrived locally it got bounced between two processing centers. I attempted to track it but it was always updated at least a day behind where it actually was. I figured maybe the address was wrong.....but nope address was 100% correct once it arrived.

No issues lately with Fed Ex or UPS.
2 1/2 weeks? Holy crap!
Hope our shipping doesn't take that long!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I just added a notice at the top of the page here. It's likely only going to take longer the further we move into holidays.
Yup....it is a problem. Just recently I actually tipped my amazon delivery guy. We get the same guy 95% of the time and he is always busting his ass. He literally jumps out of the truck and runs up driveways.....anybody willing to put up with amazon workplace and still grinds it out deserves a thank you in my book. I am determined this year to do all my xmas shopping local.

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
I have noticed this as well. We are so used to instant gratification that any fluctuation in our dopamine hits is detected immediately.