What's new

V3 Back in stock

I'll let you know as soon as it arrive? I am in Canada and it takes a long time to get here. I am looking forward to trying the Tongan pride I ordered as well.

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
Got mine today. Looks like a very fine grind, but I haven't opened it yet. I'll get into it tomorrow and report back.

BTW, I'm not crazy about the Tongan pride or the Fiji waka. I find them both sort of mediocre. Hopefully the Van3 live up to its rep.

kavalover

Outsider
I should get mine today - This will be the first time that I've had this stuff in about a year. I'm hoping it meets the first impression I got then

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
Meh. Not too impressed. May have eaten too recently but I'm not impressed. Stuff had chunks of root the size of peas.

kavalover

Outsider
I'm not impressed either. I mean, it's still good kava, just too mellow for me. Definitely not the same experience I remember, but alas that is the way with kava.

I find this stuff mixes excellently with Bula Kava House melo melo though, if you can handle the rather potent tastes that brew provides!

Dan

Kava Enthusiast
I do feel like this is a bit milder than the last batch. Still a light (in the best possible way) and lovely buzz.

kavalover

Outsider
Lovely buzz indeed - makes a great base for mixing with other kavas. A lot like Fu'u actually I think, they'd probably mix wonderfully together

Ed!

Kava Enthusiast
Well I'm glad you guys are on the same page as me. Didn't do much for me. Good mixer, but otherwise I wouldn't know what to do with it.

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
I did some tonight and got a nice mood lift, but its nowhere near as good as the Fiji Waka. That's the only one I think i'll be buying more of.

It is nice to have lighter strains like this around for the weeknights.

kl.CarolinaBC

Kava Enthusiast
One thing V3 is great at is moderating the taste of the higher DHM kavas like Boroguro or some Vanautu kava.  You don't need much-say 1/4 of the total amount you are planning on using that night.  It takes the bite right on out.

jw2112

Kava Curious
http://images.yuku.com/image/jpg/ad5268a85200026982b7dd4ac4c827ae01403af5_r.jpg[/IMG

Not running out again! Thanks Rex!!

kl.midas

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks, Philip. I need to invest in a new one anyway, not a fan of the muslin one I've been using for the last while. Any recommendations on where to buy one?