What's new

van3 on sale again

kl.CarolinaBC

Kava Enthusiast
Does anyone know how finely this is ground? I'm hoping it is not micronized like the Fu. Though I did enjoy that kava I coundn't strain it very well and my belly didn't like it.

kl.new2kava

Kava Enthusiast
CarolinaBC said:
Does anyone know how finely this is ground? I'm hoping it is not micronized like the Fu. Though I did enjoy that kava I coundn't strain it very well and my belly didn't like it.
I got some mabye a month back and it was very dense and very finely ground, some of it was around fu'u type but there were woody stings and pieces floating around as well. It is also a even lighter coler than the fu'u as well. I actually drank my fu'u as an instant and just mixed a tablespoon or so in with water and gulped it down, but I have a pretty rugged stomach. The van3 is much easier to strain than the fu'u. I ordered more today just seeing it was there, what I really want back is the tudei..

I'm getting low on my boroguru, which is my first "real" kava. I very much enjoyed this kava and was wondering how the effects of van3 compares to the effects of the boroguru. Could anyone offer some insight?

kl.new2kava

Kava Enthusiast
kraving kava said:
I'm getting low on my boroguru, which is my first "real" kava. I very much enjoyed this kava and was wondering how the effects of van3 compares to the effects of the boroguru. Could anyone offer some insight?
Boroguro is a kava with a high amount of DHM which makes it more heavy and sedating kava. Van3 is high in kavain making it more cerebral and euphoric. If I was going to compare it to anything from BKH, I would compare it to the fu'u. Van3 is a great kava but has a totally different feel to it than boroguro or any other high DHM strain. I'd recommend checking it out as different people tend to have different reactions to different kavalactone profiles and van3 availabilty is kinda low, so it's best to jump when it's available.