What's new

Powdered Kava Review Vanuatu Black Label

Mixnpickngrinnin

Kava Curious
cpReview
{"Grade":10,"Potency":8,"Mind":6,"Body":10,"Anxiety":10,"Sedative":8,"Taste":"4","Preparation":"traditional 40g to 20 oz water","Duration":"long","SideEffects":"","Headline":"Great Body sensation, long lasting"}
Was curious to try this vendor as I do not see a ton written about them online. This Kava is really wonderful. I love how the website has chemotype and lab results right there. Tastes really clean and fresh, pretty standard Vanuatu 'bite' with some pepperiness but not overpowering or overly spicy. I was intrigued by it being a 2 leading chemotype as far as i know this was the first kava ive tried with that profile.

The effects were really nice. STRONG in the body, with some decent head effects too. I would definitely classify this one as heavy as i felt quite melty, but not really a right before bed kava. One of the more unique aspects of this kava was how long the duration was for me. I drank my bowl over the course of an hour around 8 and was still feeling that nice stoniness as I was going to bed at 11. For how heavy the body high was, it was not particularly sedative which was interesting as i usually find heavy ones to be more sedative. This ones quite unique, the flavor is great, and i highly recommend it.

M

mlenny

Was curious to try this vendor as I do not see a ton written about them online. This Kava is really wonderful. I love how the website has chemotype and lab results right there. Tastes really clean and fresh, pretty standard Vanuatu 'bite' with some pepperiness but not overpowering or overly spicy. I was intrigued by it being a 2 leading chemotype as far as i know this was the first kava ive tried with that profile.

The effects were really nice. STRONG in the body, with some decent head effects too. I would definitely classify this one as heavy as i felt quite melty, but not really a right before bed kava. One of the more unique aspects of this kava was how long the duration was for me. I drank my bowl over the course of an hour around 8 and was still feeling that nice stoniness as I was going to bed at 11. For how heavy the body high was, it was not particularly sedative which was interesting as i usually find heavy ones to be more sedative. This ones quite unique, the flavor is great, and i highly recommend it.
I just got some in the mail from Amazon. I will report back.

Matthew

M

mlenny

15 g and another 10 g a while later. Water and coconut milk with an Alu-ball. Made me feel uneasy at first (probably came on suddenly). Not the most impressed I've ever been, actually, but not all bad either.

Matthew