What's new

Vanuatu Instant Green Kava back in stock

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
After a long wait for production to catch up, then an extended hold in customs, what is often regarded as the top instant kava is back in stock. I just had to call about 20 people who purchase at our physical location, and email a similar number of our online customers who have been waiting patiently. The shipment was relatively large but this will go fast. We'll do our best to keep up with demand in the future but you may want to jump on a tin or two of this quickly. Please excuse the spam here, but I know a lot of you guys really like this stuff so I wanted to give you the heads up.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Thanks for the heads up, and you're not spamming us. As long as you don't try to sell us kitchens or handbags we're all good.

kl.Lente

Kava Curious
I haven't cared too much about the instant kava's I've tried. But from this nakamal, I just might give them another go.

Though the ginger kind from paradise was nice at work...

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
We've been having a hard time keeping up with demand on this stuff. Got 50 kgs. leaving Vanuatu on Monday though. A load like that should last us at least a couple months. Should be available in a week to a week and a half.

Steve973

Kava Curious
Judd, the Instant Green Kava is completely awesome and it has become one of my favorites. It is one of the most euphoric varieties for me. When it's back in stock, I will definitely be buying a bunch!

I just ordered some instant kava from BKH last nite is that the instant green one 20 for 50g? Im looking for a potent instant Thank You