What's new

Instant Kava Review Vanuatu Instant

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
So this stuff also came from a sample package,
This is one out of them all I received that I wanted to try the most I would say...
Most that have tried it, seemed to have liked it!
So I broke it out and cut the sample open, it is very fine powder...very nice looking, great smelling as well..
I proceeded to get 2 tsps of this instant and mixed with 6 ounce of cold spring water,
It didn't want to mix up at first but after breaking out the wire whisk it blended great!
It was a nice looking, lighter tan colored kava...
The taste of this kava is wonderful :)
It is nicely balanced and very creamy! The taste is rather fresh "green" kinda taste, hard to describe but a real pleasure to drink!
The effects came on fairly quickly, so far these instants have this is common...10 mins or slightly less I could feel it starting to relax me, and
open me up a bit..I had a big dinner so I waited 2 hours before starting this kava, regardless its some fairly strong kava!

The effects were great, I would say 70% heady..with the other 30% spread across the board..
Body was nice and relaxed, did not feel tired at all untll about an hour after drinking..and I started late! 11pm or so...
Overall I would rate this kava a solid 4 out of 5 shells,
This is one I would defintley purchase when I have the funds to do so...
This stuff left me with a nice little glow after a few hours...even passed out for 20 minutes lol..
Great instant kava with great taste and great effects for the mind and body :)

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Here is the samples of the different kavas from Kava King Products :) very nice packaging! So far I am liking these instants!
019.jpg

AnimalKracka

Kava Curious
Thanks for the review, man. I'm thinking about placing an order with these folks tomorrow and can't wait to try them. I've only had one instant and it was very weak, so I'm hoping Kava King will be a better choice

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Ya its definitely not weak! Its not the strongest but never claimed to be either...
But there kavas are great, well packaged...well labeled with info clearly printed, they also stand behind there products and don't shy away from talking about kava or their products :)
The 2 different instants Iv tried from them were both great and pretty strong to boot!

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
AnimalKracka,
If you find there facebook page and send them a message with your address and let them know you would realy like to try out thier sampler..they ship a little package right out to you! Got mine 3-4 days after they said it would go out! :)

Theres not too many companys that would send random people a little goodie box full of different kavas to try out for free! :)
And its good stuff

AnimalKracka

Kava Curious
Yeah I sent them a pm through facebook around 9:00am, but they never got back to me. I didn't give my address, but I expressed my interest in their sampler. Hopefully they'll get back to me.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Im sure they will :) took a few days as I imagine there pretty busy but they did write me back, and said they would send out samples the next day, cant be that for service!