What's new

Vanuatu Kava store Shipping method?

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
I'm pretty sure I remember them using USPS. They ship out of Asheville, North Carolina. Don't think I was given a tracking number or anything like that. Still haven't got your Malekula?

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Nope, just looked at my old emails and they used FedEx and sent me a tracking number. I was sent a promotional package, so it might have been different than the normal method. Did they send you a confirmation of shipping email?

kl.trevorlay

Kava Curious
I didn't get any information on shipping at all.. :\ still no kava yet. I was thinking maybe they where in Hawaii or something thus the long wait. Hmmm..

kl.rcoz

Kava Enthusiast
Same here, the only confirmation i have is that I paid. Nothing that says it has been shipped. Still waiting for a reply on my emails. I'll search for a contact number and call tomorrow.

kl.trevorlay

Kava Curious
Found out they use USPS for US customers, this is a section in their FAQ on their site.

"What methods of Freight do you use

We ship US orders - depending on stock availability - direct from Florida. When products are shipped from within the US to US customers, USPS post is used and orders are received within 4-5 days of orders placed"

as for a number could not find one, here is a link on their site for help via chat

https://vanuatukavastore....vezillaVKS/livezilla.php

kl.trevorlay

Kava Curious
no response from ether e-mail yet, Maybe they don't answer e-mails on Friday-Monday... :\ I don't think I will be buying from these guys again...