What's new

Vanuatu Kava

mos3z

Kava Enthusiast
I just got my order of Vanuatu and Fiji today.I'm going to mix up a batch of The Vanuatu tonight, i'll post tomorrow how it is.The smell is really nice, it reminds me of Black Sands from N@h, peppery and a unique hint of caramel.

mos3z

Kava Enthusiast
pretty decent results, not super strong but i might have had too much food in my stomach. a nice combo of head and body, but more mild on the body and it didnt last that long. but put me in a nice mellow relaxed mood, probably a good social kava, but maybe not for krunked. i'll repost if different on an empty stomach.

kl.el187joker

Kava Enthusiast
yeah bro i had the same results with the vanuatu, i dont know about you but i like to get KRUNK, and if i want something more social, it gonna have to be better tasting than that. this is my opinion.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
el187joker said:
yeah bro i had the same results with the vanuatu, i dont know about you but i like to get KRUNK, and if i want something more social, it gonna have to be better tasting than that. this is my opinion.
same here

mos3z

Kava Enthusiast
just revisited this kava based on a comment from phillip.

I can say that the effects were stronger than the first time.

This kava is one of the easiest to squeeze ever, perfect grind size, slightly finer than the old boroguru, nice sponginess so easy to squeeze

It has one of the best flavors i have had before, very easy to drink. I ran out of my normal almond milk chaser and barely needed any chaser at all.

I'm getting mostly head, sometimes body kicks n later though