What's new

Powdered Kava Review Vanuatu Kava

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
cpReview
{"Grade":9,"Potency":10,"Mind":6,"Body":8,"Anxiety":7,"Sedative":8,"Taste":"-6","Preparation":"40g prepped with 400ml of water at first then started prepping 50/50 w/ lawena. ","Duration":"4-6hr","SideEffects":"None. ","Headline":"Vanuatu Kava"}
Fiji Vanua, while new, is seriously a vendor you should check out. He's continually working to expand his offerings and he also tests every kava he sells.

This kava is special. It's one of those kavas that slaps you in the face, then spends the next hours apologizing and comforting you. I've been mixing it 50/50 with weaker roots as this kava is that strong.

It's a lactone laden heavy kava that still has the kavain kick with a quite prominent anti-depressant quality. I find myself smiling while going to sleep with my eyes closed.

The taste of kava is something to me that I just have to get through quickly. It's pungent, earthy and bitter. Medium to thick body, and brews up chocolate dark.

It kicks in quickly. 3-5 minutes to begin to feel that kavain. It then ramps up intensity for the duration of the time, leaving you totally relaxed and thinking dearly about the bed. It seems to have an uplifting effect in terms of mood. Just an all around good kava. When you try this one, get a bag of lawena as well and try mixing them to find the perfect ratio.