What's new

Vanuatu3 limited edition kava from kava by rex

kl.CharlieE1992

Kava Curious
Just ordered a half pound of this stuff from a UK source for £22 delivered! Thats great for UK to UK.

I'm pretty drunk, so haven't read through the whole thread, but does this strain offer any muscle relaxant properties? No worries if not, I'll drink it anyway, as it might even help me with the whole reverse tolerance thing.

Didn't wanna order a KG of Boroguru and have a hard time beating the tolerance issues with it, I've noticed a few people say that that particular strain can be hard to break through the reverse tolerance (no idea if that's true or not). Also, ordering from a UK source is a hell of a lot cheaper, I don't have to pay the $24 shipping fee!

Cheers!

kl.CharlieE1992

Kava Curious
Nah it's not available anymore I know, I've just been lucky to find someone in the UK selling a pound of it.

Gonna have a read through the thread now

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I've still got 2 lbs from the weak batch if anyone's interested in some extra baking flour to stock your new oxford kitchen.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
well, mine didn't have the sticker, but the only way to know is if it had been purchased significantly before May of 2012

kl.CharlieE1992

Kava Curious
Ah right I see. Ill email the seller and see if he has any idea - I've got a gut feeling its from the weaker batch though which is a shame.

kl.CharlieE1992

Kava Curious
Just got a reply from the seller, said he purchased it at the end of 2012... guessing it's the weaker batch then :(

Isit worth keeping or should I sell it on and order myself some Boroguru...

kl.CharlieE1992

Kava Curious
So somebody outbidded me on eBay, so I've just ordered myself a KG of Borogoru! Let the good times role! Hopefully it wont take too long to get here, I'm expecting about a week or slightly longer maybe as I'm from London.

Can't wait!

kl.kavakavakava

Kava Curious
Has anyone tried the newest batch V3?

I ordered within an hour of getting an email that it was back, I got a about a week ago but I still haven't tried it