What's new

Variety of opened packages of kava

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Ive got some opened packages that I'm not loving, so offering them for free - first to respond gets them. (North America kava drinkers only).
Won't be able to respond until tomorrow to let you know the lucky recipient, but here's what you'll get

Nakamal@Home - Stone (minus about 3 tbsps),
NAH - Solomon (minus about 4 tbsps)
Kavafied Fiji Waka (about 190gms left from 200gm package - probably expires early 2021)
Kavafied Tongan (Vava'u) - about 5ozs left from 8oz package) expires 10/22

Some kavas are either not working the way I like any more, or give me upset stomach. I'm finding I'd rather spend my money on the fresh frozen kavas from @Pu'u O Hoku Ranch! Plus a couple of other trusted vendors.

krunkgod

Kava Enthusiast
Ive got some opened packages that I'm not loving, so offering them for free - first to respond gets them. (North America kava drinkers only).
Won't be able to respond until tomorrow to let you know the lucky recipient, but here's what you'll get

Nakamal@Home - Stone (minus about 3 tbsps),
NAH - Solomon (minus about 4 tbsps)
Kavafied Fiji Waka (about 190gms left from 200gm package - probably expires early 2021)
Kavafied Tongan (Vava'u) - about 5ozs left from 8oz package) expires 10/22

Some kavas are either not working the way I like any more, or give me upset stomach. I'm finding I'd rather spend my money on the fresh frozen kavas from @Pu'u O Hoku Ranch! Plus a couple of other trusted vendors.
As a huge fan of heavy kava's I'd love to take these off of your back! Please let me know!

hightides42

our Roots run deep
If all not spoken for I'd love to try the n@h varieties.

I think you're awesome for offering this and do take note it is due your good experience with fresh from @Pu'u O Hoku Ranch , which we have also recently purchased and have become fresh green preferred converts! have already budget in a monthly order of their excellent fresh awa root offerings ::aintthatnicez:: ::KavaChug::

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I feel you kilakila. I have about 6 or 7 lbs of kava that I have barely touched because of the stomach upset I get from them. I usually brew them up when one of my couple of iron stomached kava drinking friends stops by and I'll drink separate grog or even sell it to them for cheap.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
If all not spoken for I'd love to try the n@h varieties.

I think you're awesome for offering this and do take note it is due your good experience with fresh from @Pu'u O Hoku Ranch , which we have also recently purchased and have become fresh green preferred converts! have already budget in a monthly order of their excellent fresh awa root offerings ::aintthatnicez:: ::KavaChug::
I'm sorry, @krunkgod got the goodies! I'm so totally into the offerings from @Pu'u O Hoku Ranch? The taste is just out of this world! I'm still a big fan of GHK and a few of his kavas but he seems to be low in stock. Also like Kava Kauai and kavamama store. I recently splurged and got some kavas from New Zealand kava society. That stuff is STRONG!

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
I feel you kilakila. I have about 6 or 7 lbs of kava that I have barely touched because of the stomach upset I get from them. I usually brew them up when one of my couple of iron stomached kava drinking friends stops by and I'll drink separate grog or even sell it to them for cheap.
Sadly I don't have any kava drinking friends to share my kavas with. So if any more pop up that aren't agreeing with me any more, I'll post them in the Marketplace!

I may need some more fresh frozen kava in the future - 5th grandchild on the way! I'm excited - but exhausted!

Status
Not open for further replies.