What's new

Kava Candy Review Vegan Kava Dark Chocolate

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I bought this chocolate through GHK not realizing it is actually made by kava king. I am leaving this review here for that reason.

Tastes excellent, I only noticed slight mouth numbing towards the end of chewing a 1/4 of the bar. The effects are definitely noticeable and pleasant. I think this might make a good daytime snack (in moderation), it leans towards the heavier side as in the effects.

Though Kava king sells it for less, GHK offers free shipping, so it is a better deal through them (other than the week it takes to arrive).

Overall, excellent chocolate bar!

D

Deleted User01

Good review! As long as the chocolate bar by itself is good, then you can't lose. :hungry:

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I tried one once. I think they would potentially be pretty good if they were made using high potency kavalactone extract. I'm pretty sure they are basically made with a teaspoon or two of the same micro that kava king sells. It wasnt bad or anything but it felt like micro in my stomacj

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I tried one once. I think they would potentially be pretty good if they were made using high potency kavalactone extract. I'm pretty sure they are basically made with a teaspoon or two of the same micro that kava king sells. It wasnt bad or anything but it felt like micro in my stomacj
I hear you, would love to see it made with some Nangol or some other more potent root.