What's new

Vertigo the next day

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I have had vertigo from kava on many occasions. I think of it as being enjoyable when I am laying in bed, like being rocked to sleep lol. I drank Melo Melo last night, which is a strong one, but I was OK when I went to bed. When I got up I was OK but very fuzzy headed. Then I sat down and watched the news with breakfast. When I finally got up the room started slowly spinning and has been whenever I move for about 4 hours now but it seems to be getting better. I also woke up with a sore throat and changed my ac filter which was covered in mildew. I don't know if the symptoms could be connected to sinus. Anyone want to weigh in? I still feel fuzzy headed like I did when I awoke but it's not as bad.

Yogini

Well... there ya have it.
I have had vertigo from kava on many occasions. I think of it as being enjoyable when I am laying in bed, like being rocked to sleep lol. I drank Melo Melo last night, which is a strong one, but I was OK when I went to bed. When I got up I was OK but very fuzzy headed. Then I sat down and watched the news with breakfast. When I finally got up the room started slowly spinning and has been whenever I move for about 4 hours now but it seems to be getting better. I also woke up with a sore throat and changed my ac filter which was covered in mildew. I don't know if the symptoms could be connected to sinus. Anyone want to weigh in? I still feel fuzzy headed like I did when I awoke but it's not as bad.
It sounds like a reaction to the mildew. That's my been my experience with exposure to mildew. Or it could be blood sugar but what you're describing is a reaction to something in the air.