What's new

Visiting the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerome

Kava Lover
So my brother was in Hilo this weekend and I suggested he visit Chris' farm and pick up some kava. Chris sent me his number and address and I forwarded it on to my brother. He was able to swing by the farm and had nothing but nice things to say about Chris and told me the farm was beautiful. He gave them a great deal on some kava and apparently they got to try some of this magical CO2 extract that he's experimenting with! To say I was envious would be a tremendous understatement.

I just wanted to thank @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava publicly for being such an awesome host to my brother and I really hope one day I can come see kava growing in its natural habitat!

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
It was my pleasure, I like when I get visitors that want to come and see my kava. :happy: I always give good deals on kava as well as some unexpected samples too. I am sure your waiting in anticipation to get your hands on the co2 extract. :hungry:.
I am glad your brother was able to make it and we all had a nice visit. Your next in line so let me know when you get here. (y) May not be soon but let me know if your ever on the Big Island.
Aloha.

Chris

Jerome

Kava Lover
It was my pleasure, I like when I get visitors that want to come and see my kava. :happy: I always give good deals on kava as well as some unexpected samples too. I am sure your waiting in anticipation to get your hands on the co2 extract. :hungry:.
I am glad your brother was able to make it and we all had a nice visit. Your next in line so let me know when you get here. (y) May not be soon but let me know if your ever on the Big Island.
Aloha.

Chris
I am looking forward to the extract! I bet my wife will enjoy that.

Sam Handwich

Kava Enthusiast
Nice! I have never tried any extract but am really looking forward to it when it comes to market. Please let us know what you think once you've tried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.