What's new

Vote for Sugared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

First thanks for making a solid product which I can personally attest to. I hope your product is recognized and does well.

Second I want to put in my vote and give others of a like mind an opportunity to put in their 2 cents concerning a sugared version. For myself I can say I would be buying cases of the stuff. As it stands now I'm sadly one those people who is sensitive to Sorbitol. Finding myself visiting your site every other week at least checking if it's out yet. Since I feel it's more a matter of when and not if. Obviously I'm ignorant of the processes preceeding this.

Anyway I got my words out so if anyone else wants to show encouragement for a sugared product let em know.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Hi All, thanks for your vote for a "non - sorbitol" version. Although I would love to move the candy in many directions, it will take sometime. Keeping sugar "together" in the type of manufacturing process we use is actually quite difficult and expensive at that. Hoping to keep building your vote of confidence that these things may happen but probably over a period of time. Thanks for your patients :)

Crunked

Proselytizer
Definitely no desire on my part for a sugared version. It's poison as far as I am concerned. :yuck:

I am very sensitive to some sugar alcohols (e.g. maltitol), but I have no problem with Kava Candy. If the formula was going to change, my vote would be for eyrithritol or sucralose (or a combo). (y)

Of course if Steve was able to make 2 versions (one sugared, one sugar free) everyone wins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.