What's new

I Love Kava Friday Wait a second....

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I am finally krunked, now it feels like a propper Friday. ::KavaChug::
I think your typo supports your own assessment of your krunk status. If I'm pointing out someone else's typos, that means I need some kava in my own system!

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
BULA! My house DIDN'T burn down yesterday so Imm'a get krunked today! My house was on the other side of the fire trucks and we could see palm trees flaming up 50+ feet high-had to bail quick. Thanks to the outstanding helicopter pilots and fire crews we were back home in a few hours:

https://www.10news.com/news/local-n...sh-fire-sparks-in-santee-river-bed-near-homes

if the link didn't work just search for "Santee fire" and that's what we dealt with yesterday.

Kavacus

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
BULA! My house DIDN'T burn down yesterday so Imm'a get krunked today! My house was on the other side of the fire trucks and we could see palm trees flaming up 50+ feet high-had to bail quick. Thanks to the outstanding helicopter pilots and fire crews we were back home in a few hours:

https://www.10news.com/news/local-n...sh-fire-sparks-in-santee-river-bed-near-homes

if the link didn't work just search for "Santee fire" and that's what we dealt with yesterday.

Kavacus
THAT is terrifying. Glad you're still with us!

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I opened my Kelai 3 nights ago and have very enjoyed it so far.
The mental, euphoric, moodlifting effects are so instant with the Kelai.

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
Much obliged Kap'm! Hey what's the skinny on Kona Kava Farms? I've seen that they are unpopular with many on the forum, but I was desperate and had to get some grog off amazon that would ship fast... They claim it's noble, it doesn't seem too bad when I drink it, so what gives? Kavasseur has also given some of their stuff an "OK" rating-not great, but then not something to totally avoid either. Maybe their stuff is more like "it'll do in a pinch and get the job done" type of thing.

Whatever, it's all I got Kap'm! Bula to the 'Forums and Cheers!

Kavacus
(with a house still standing in) Santee, CA

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
Answered my own query, in that I am decently krunked and where I like to be...KKF did good on this batch I must say.