What's new

WAKACON strainer bag review

Status
Not open for further replies.

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
Well, Wakacon kinda flubbed on a order my wife placed.
And the guys at Wakacon were pretty cool, and refunded the cash..hooked us up with free Waka, and now we just got this super sweet strainer.

The strainer comes with its own bag!!
Has the consistancy of a paint strainer "a littel tougher" and has some kinda awsome draw stitched on it.
This thing is looking great.

Im going to brew up some BKH WAKA, and use the strainer and let all know.

BULA!

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
A bag WITHIN a bag? BAGCEPTION. Looks like it should work pretty well, and its nice to know they have decent customer support since there are a lot of "no refunds" warnings on their product info.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Well, Wakacon kinda flubbed on a order my wife placed.
And the guys at Wakacon were pretty cool, and refunded the cash..hooked us up with free Waka, and now we just got this super sweet strainer.

The strainer comes with its own bag!!
Has the consistancy of a paint strainer "a littel tougher" and has some kinda awsome draw stitched on it.
This thing is looking great.

Im going to brew up some BKH WAKA, and use the strainer and let all know.

BULA!
Sent them an email..

endwatcher

Hands down
BEST STRAINER IVE EVER USED!

It is like a gift from the Kava Gods!!!
The stitching on it seems super good, it has a double stitch patern.
Highly Rec.

BULA!

KavaLot

Kava Enthusiast
Hey Endwatcher, Can you tell us how well the bag seals with the pull strings? Can you dunk and squeeze with no problems?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

endwatcher

I would think if you tied it up like a dry sak it would prob. work
But Its big enough where you dont really need to dunk it, just kinda work it in the water.
I'll take a pic tonight

D

Deleted User01

Hey, that looks similar to the Home Brew bags I use. Is that nylon mesh? Give us the approximate dimensions if you have time. Also, is that a drawstring I see? I have to tie mine down with one of those plastic twisties that you use on a loaf of bread. My bag is very deep and I would like one that is less deep and more wide. That one looks pretty good. I like the extra stiching at the bottom, well made.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Sent them an email..
For sure we will send ya one. Give me your address and I will bill you for 10 bucks via paypal PS we will be selling them shortly everywhere just have to figure a few things out. We will be selling them for 20ish so please support our Kava thanks
Conor.. This is what they told me

endwatcher

Their Kava wasnt really up to par with me, Id call it budget Kava.

The bag is 9X14

Heres some better pics of the stitching and how the ties work.

KavaLot

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks for the pics. Looks like a great bag. I've been using a nylon bag I pick up from Gary at realkava. I like it cause I can tie the top in a half knot and dunk it without any fear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.