What's new

Warning: Just Pacific Trading

Hello,

This is just a warning out there to anyone planning on ordering from Just Pacific Trading.

I placed an order 2 months ago for some kava and my parcel never arrived.

When I asked them about my package, they said they don't know where it is since they don't use any form of tracking.

They also say they have never shipped to South Africa before, yet their website has specific shipping costs for South African shipping.

I have not been reimbursed or anything, I may as well have flushed it down the toilet.

You have been warned.

ObiWan

May the Brew be with you
I guess they used something like the USPS Priority Mail International, which has also no tracking. Everything else would be too expensive.

Listing specific shipping costs for a country does not automatically mean that they have experience with sending to this country.

Unfortunately, sometimes international packages get lost. In most time there is a big delay caused by the customs.

Just Pacific Trading is in my opinion a trustable dealer (I orderred twice). Unfortunately their Kava is very weak.

Crunked

Proselytizer
I have ordered from them several times and found them to be quick, easy to deal with and reliable.

ObiWan

May the Brew be with you
Crunked said:
I have ordered from them several times and found them to be quick, easy to deal with and reliable.
absolutely, that's true.

But what do you think about the potency of their Kava?

Crunked

Proselytizer
I have used their powdered root and also their instant. They recommend 25g root or 10g instant for a standard session. I certainly feel the effects using either dose, but lately have upped the instant to 11-12g. Unfortunately I have nothing to compare it to, as I have only been able to source vanuatu kava either from Just Pacific or Globalkavaexports. Would love to try others, but I cannot import them to Australia.

ObiWan

May the Brew be with you
25g for a session is pretty much. With the Just Pacific Kava, I begin to feel something when I use about 30g.
Using Nakamal's Stone or Rex' Tongan Pride, I usually need not more than 10-15g for at least the same effects.