What's new

Week long Nene RT busting regimen = Week long of grogginess?

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
I plan to meet Nene on Sunday night. Up until now, my entry into Kavaland has been a challenge. Here are two questions that could attract some different answers.

1. Am I going to be groggy on Monday morning? I will be on my feet in front of people from 8AM until 1230PM.

2. Could one beat RT in his sleep? Could being knocked out by the Nene for an extended period of time be an effective method to get over the hump?

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
1. Am I going to be groggy on Monday morning? I will be on my feet in front of people from 8AM until 1230PM.
Don't drink it too late, and don't drink too much of it and you should be fine.

2. Could one beat RT in his sleep? Could being knocked out by the Nene for an extended period of time be an effective method to get over the hump?
I wouldn't pull the trigger on a strong batch of Nene if you're on your feet in front of people at 8am.

blindy107

Kava Lover
I would agree with @Steve Mariotti on this. Nene leaves me in a dreamlike state the next day. If you need to be quick witted and animated in front of people I would drink it earlier in the evening. Have a quick dinner, brush your face, wash your teeth and hit the hay. ::awesomesmiles::