What's new

Weekend Promo. Super Kava Gift Pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
So to celebrate the Grand Opening of the Kava Library, I have put together a Super Kava Gift Pack. This Sampler gives everyone an opportunity to try a variety of Hawaiian Kavas including some new ones which I am in the process of releasing. The gift pack has:

1/4 lb Moi Micronized (An old Standby)
1/4 lb new product Nene Micronized (New Release)
1/4 lb boroguru medium grind (an Old Favorite)
1/4 lb Pana Ewa medium grind (New Release)

The price would be $65 in the USA and $78 outside USA (price includes freight). This sampler represents a 25 percent discount off our normal price. I have posted it on my Web Site now.

Aloha.

Last edited:

blindy107

Kava Lover
Ordered! Is this a good representation of your product sir, or more of a special limited edition release package? I haven't had a chance to sample your fine wares yet and figured this would give me a smattering of deliciousness to choose from.

Thanks

blindy107

Kava Lover
Oh man I'm excited! What's a good place to start with micronized? I usually am good with 3-6 tbsp of quality kava root. The few from BKH I've tried for instance. Maybe 3/4 cup or more of the schwag root that I find locally.

Also to GHK, Chris I believe it was? Do you have a rotating stock of kava at all times? I don't see much of what's reviewed on here posted on your site for sale at the moment. Is this a farm fresh thing?

Thanks
J

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Oh man I'm excited! What's a good place to start with micronized? I usually am good with 3-6 tbsp of quality kava root. The few from BKH I've tried for instance. Maybe 3/4 cup or more of the schwag root that I find locally.

Also to GHK, Chris I believe it was? Do you have a rotating stock of kava at all times? I don't see much of what's reviewed on here posted on your site for sale at the moment. Is this a farm fresh thing?

Thanks
J
Since I grow and process on small a scale I can ensure the freshest kava there is. The other kava in the reviews will be back in stock in 1-3 months depending on the variety. I have others that are just as good as some that I am out of, like if you wanted Papa Kea then i have a good replacement for that, till I get more of the Papa Kea harvested. Let me know what you might be interested in and I will get some for you from my private stash or something that I have on my website. I still have Papa Kea and some of the others but I use it for friends and family.
I consider members of the kava forums friends so you can get the special treatment. Let me know what you need. (y)
Aloha.

Chris

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I ordered it as well! I love the nene and am testing the boroguru tonight. Wootah!
Hi Punahele, I love the Nene, it is some real good 'Awa isn't it. Let me know more of how you liked it, maybe you can write a review and let us all know how you liked it and what it did for you. Aloha.

Chris

blindy107

Kava Lover
Since I grow and process on small a scale I can ensure the freshest kava there is. The other kava in the reviews will be back in stock in 1-3 months depending on the variety. I have others that are just as good as some that I am out of, like if you wanted Papa Kea then i have a good replacement for that, till I get more of the Papa Kea harvested. Let me know what you might be interested in and I will get some for you from my private stash or something that I have on my website. I still have Papa Kea and some of the others but I use it for friends and family.
I consider members of the kava forums friends so you can get the special treatment. Let me know what you need. (y)
Aloha.

Chris
Honestly sir, I have no idea what I'm looking for. I am fairly new to this (6mo or so) and have only tried a handful of varieties. I think so far I have liked a mix of boroguru and fu'u the best so maybe I like a well rounded kava that affects mind, body and spirit! I consume exclusively evenings after work so the sleepytime doesn't bother me but I'm in manual labor so physical relaxant is helpful as well. What do you recommend I try??

If I should move this convo to another forum area let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Honestly sir, I have no idea what I'm looking for. I am fairly new to this (6mo or so) and have only tried a handful of varieties. I think so far I have liked a mix of boroguru and fu'u the best so maybe I like a well rounded kava that affects mind, body and spirit! I consume exclusively evenings after work so the sleepytime doesn't bother me but I'm in manual labor so physical relaxant is helpful as well. What do you recommend I try??

If I should move this convo to another forum area let me know.

Thanks in advance!
It sounds like you might like the Boroguru, Vanuatu Small Hand, the Nene or the Hanakapi Ai. I will not have the Hanakapi ai till next week, it is in the works. Let me know if you want to try some or all of these and I will make a special variety pack for you, I would also recommend that you use the micronized, it is easy to use, just mix with water or juice and enjoy, no straining involved. Let me know if you have any other questions, aloha.

Chris

blindy107

Kava Lover
It sounds like you might like the Boroguru, Vanuatu Small Hand, the Nene or the Hanakapi Ai. I will not have the Hanakapi ai till next week, it is in the works. Let me know if you want to try some or all of these and I will make a special variety pack for you, I would also recommend that you use the micronized, it is easy to use, just mix with water or juice and enjoy, no straining involved. Let me know if you have any other questions, aloha.

Chris
Ah very nice of you, thanks. I'm getting 2 of those in this sample pack already so I'll see how those treat me and go from there! Thanks for the helping hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.