What's new

I Love Kava Friday Well, Kava Forums, we made it

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
"SKINNERR ! "
Im looking forward to joining yall, i got my borongoru in the mail just today. If its anything like the fiji loa waka i just finished, Ill be in for a treat.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
"SKINNERR ! "
Im looking forward to joining yall, i got my borongoru in the mail just today. If its anything like the fiji loa waka i just finished, Ill be in for a treat.
Borongoru is going to be pretty different from Loa Waka. It should still be good though, but I like heavy kava myself over heady.

Hightide

Kava Enthusiast
I've got some Boroguru from KWK with a little Pouni Oni mixed in. Seems like my Kava intake has gone up with all these slow days. Bula!

listentothekava

Chief of Grog
Been cycling through KWK Borogu, Kavafied Bati, and Kavafied Tongan for the past few days. Ending tonight on a mixed batch of Borogu and Bati.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Shaking up some Kavatime Kadavu and Taveuni's Secret in the aluball myself. I've been blown away by the quality of kavatime's stuff
Yes I have their Gourmet Savusavu, and it is truly wonderful for the place it puts me into every time of such beautiful tranquility and relaxation but not too sedating and energy and interest in life and surroundings etc.

It's by far my favorite traditional kava I have tried so far. Very strong. Beutiful smell. And that slight smokey aftertaste is certainly there but I'm actually going to like it.

I would love to try more of kavatime'w products especially more Savusavu, but unfortunately they don't appear to offer shipping to the United Kingdom.

Even though the Gourmet Savusavu is seen as very heady, it is, but perfectly balanced too IMO.

After my shells, Im never overstimulated, not even slightly jittery but beautifully calmly relaxed all over my body and in my mind for many hours without that feeling fading like a long lasting indica weed.

So it is surprisingly balanced after sufficient consumption levels.

Top top stuff though the Gourmet Savusavu.

IloveKava23

Kava Curious
Yes I have their Gourmet Savusavu, and it is truly wonderful for the place it puts me into every time of such beautiful tranquility and relaxation but not too sedating and energy and interest in life and surroundings etc.

It's by far my favorite traditional kava I have tried so far. Very strong. Beutiful smell. And that slight smokey aftertaste is certainly there but I'm actually going to like it.

I would love to try more of kavatime'w products especially more Savusavu, but unfortunately they don't appear to offer shipping to the United Kingdom.

Even though the Gourmet Savusavu is seen as very heady, it is, but perfectly balanced too IMO.

After my shells, Im never overstimulated, not even slightly jittery but beautifully calmly relaxed all over my body and in my mind for many hours without that feeling fading like a long lasting indica weed.

So it is surprisingly balanced after sufficient consumption levels.

Top top stuff though the Gourmet Savusavu.
Their savusavu is fantastic. I always try to keep some around. I've been trying different brands/strains, most recently nakamalathome, but I keep going back to kavatime. Good stuff!