What's new

We're Closing. We're Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our sincere apologies, but Global Kava Exports is closing. Due to unforeseen events we will not be in a position to fulfill the current root pre-orders. If you have an outstanding order with us, please email us at [email protected] and we will work with you to resolve the issue.

We apologise to all our customers over the years. The last few months have been difficult for you all and we apologise for the delays and this closure. It has become apparent over time that Vanuatu has been slow to recover from cyclone Pam and the repeated cyclones that have hit it in recent months have not helped. As a result the financial and logistical environment on the islands have become more and more difficult, to the point were some kava businesses are closing down.

Added to this, the continued legal difficulties in Europe and the haphazard approach of the authorities, here in the UK or in Ireland, means that we are no longer able to take the risks involved with importation. We have been bankrupted by the bureaucracy once before and we don't have the energy to go through it again.

We're sorry to quit. We know for many we were a reliable source of noble, and we leave Europe with no informed and trustworthy sellers, but until the laws are made clearer and are enforced fairly, we won't be back.

The website will cease activity from 30 June 2017.

pooley

Kava Curious
sorry to hear this also, was looking forward to ordering from you guys here in the uk sad times :(

HarVa

Kava Curious
Has anybody heard anything from these guys?
The site has been closed, e-mails are not being replied to and the latest development is that e-mails are not reaching them. Its worrying as orders/refunds have not been received!

HarVa

Kava Curious
It looks you might be right Henry,at this moment,it appears that I've been ripped off. I did contact them and they promised to ship/refund that week.

Kulan

Kava Curious
When I contacted them they refound me directly just give them the order nr.

Skickat från min LON-L29 via Tapatalk

Rory

Couldn't get through to you via email unfortunately does that address still work? Hopefully will still be able to get a refund :eek:

tutti196

Kava Curious
Yeah but I dont want to set the transaktion to Item Not Received because it can get his account to be suspended. I give him one more week to just write back and then I think we should do something.

HarVa

Kava Curious
Hello
I paid by PayPal and I used the resolution centre to contact GKE. About 6 days later my order arrived, I'm not sure if this was due to the PayPal e-mail or the fact that GKE were just so busy it took a while to send out my order? Either way, had they e-mailed me it would have saved the worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.