What's new

What are you sipping on right now?

Alien

Kava Newbie
Hello, Kava Forums! This is my first post in awhile. I've been busy with work including work trips out of state and other activities such as riding my bike, mowing my lawn, etc. Today I prepared my first batch of kava in a month or so and, well, I'm feeling really good! I have never had kava hit me this hard, this fast. I prepared 1.75 cups of Boroguru (ran out!) and .25 cups of Nambawan. I proceeded to drink 1/2 of my end product. That was just some 20-25 minutes ago and my head feels like it's in another place and my reactions seem quite slow, but in a good way.

How's everyone doing and what are you sipping on (if any)? How about tonight?

Alien

Kava Newbie
Welcome back Alien. Believe it or not I missed reading your posts.
Thanks. I am a very busy man typically. This week in particular though I am on vacation from work. I have never given up or forgotten about kava though I don't see a need, for me at least, to consume it daily or even weekly. Just a personal preference, of course. Nothing against those who do.

Skywalker

Kava Enthusiast
I had about 7 shells of PK ISA. Super relaxing. A little short lived until you get to the 4th shell. Then you wake up and your mouth is numb. Still floating nicely on some clouds today.

Alien

Kava Newbie
I had about 7 shells of PK ISA. Super relaxing. A little short lived until you get to the 4th shell. Then you wake up and your mouth is numb. Still floating nicely on some clouds today.
I can relate to that feeling. As usual, I'm amazed at how well I can put thoughts together in an online forum right now.