What's new

What do you think ?

Hello,
I'm looking for instant or micronized Kava. Here I'm Europe, we don't have a lot of choice. I already tried instant Kava from Kava Europe (fantastic, love it as it gives you energy and euphoria and that's I'm looking for) also tried Kavaha instant ( excellent too) and Gaia (Czech company) micronized Kava ( that one makes me sleepy).
So I found a micronized Kava sold by Gomoa in Hungary (Fijian Premium Kava ). Did someone tried it before ?
Is it energetic ?
Also would like to know if there is some instant Kava seller on this forum who could sell to me some instant one (similar to Kava Europe for instance as it is sold out at the moment?)
Thanks
Sorry if it is in the wrong thread.

K

Kavakava1

Hello,
I'm looking for instant or micronized Kava. Here I'm Europe, we don't have a lot of choice. I already tried instant Kava from Kava Europe (fantastic, love it as it gives you energy and euphoria and that's I'm looking for) also tried Kavaha instant ( excellent too) and Gaia (Czech company) micronized Kava ( that one makes me sleepy).
So I found a micronized Kava sold by Gomoa in Hungary (Fijian Premium Kava ). Did someone tried it before ?
Is it energetic ?
Also would like to know if there is some instant Kava seller on this forum who could sell to me some instant one (similar to Kava Europe for instance as it is sold out at the moment?)
Thanks
Have you tried it? How is it compared to the instant Kava from Kava Europe? I am also looking for something with those attributed qualities!
Thx for your time! Cheers <3

Elmanaro

Port Vila, Vanuatu
Kava Vendor
Hello,
Is it energetic ?
Thanks
Hey there! We make instant and ship from Vanuatu and yes we always have stock.

Check us out: