What's new

What exactly does the shipping label on the package for Wakacon Kava show up as?

BigDMcP

Hey, was wondering what shows up on the package shipping label when it is delivered? Does it say Wakacon Kava or does it just say Wakacon? I live with my parents and don’t want them to see that I ordered kava

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Hey, was wondering what shows up on the package shipping label when it is delivered? Does it say Wakacon Kava or does it just say Wakacon? I live with my parents and don’t want them to see that I ordered kava
I can't answer directly since I have never ordered Wakacon Kava - but most vendors do not ship in non-descriptive packaging and put their name at a minimum as the return address when using USPS or other shippers. However, if you contacted directly some of the smaller suppliers they may accommodate a special shipping with non-descriptive packaging. Depending on your age you could look at getting your own PO box...

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
Just out of curiosity, do they even know what kava is and if so why are they opposed to it? I would be surprised if they did. I can remember my father seeing me mix up a batch and when he asked me what I was drinking I just told him it’s the official drink of Fiji and that confused him enough that he didn’t inquire any more

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Just out of curiosity, do they even know what kava is and if so why are they opposed to it? I would be surprised if they did. I can remember my father seeing me mix up a batch and when he asked me what I was drinking I just told him it’s the official drink of Fiji and that confused him enough that he didn’t inquire any more
My other default if I don't feel like getting into a long discussion, or I feel like it is a person who is just going to be overly judgmental and I don't feel like dealing with it is to say it is a cold brew tea. I have traveled many times domestically in the US with a bag of kava, and once I was asked if it was a protein powder. I answered no it is tea and they nodded and let it go. Honestly, it is a cold brew tea in the same sense as calling any other non-real tea tea (ex. chamomile, lemon balm, rose hips etc). Just another plant soaked in water in my opinion.