What's new

What is going on with KWK package delays?

David H.

Kava Curious
I ordered a pound of borongoru from KWK back on February 14th. The shipping status still says “pending acceptance” and it’s stuck in Billings, Montana. Anyone else having this issue? I emailed the company and haven’t heard back yet. Also reached out to the post office but they couldn’t tell me anything.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I ordered a pound of borongoru from KWK back on February 14th. The shipping status still says “pending acceptance” and it’s stuck in Billings, Montana. Anyone else having this issue? I emailed the company and haven’t heard back yet. Also reached out to the post office but they couldn’t tell me anything.
@Kalm with Kava

There have been some major mail delays due to that storm that rolled through, but he should be able to help :)

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Anything shipped last week, from (most of) anywhere else, was delayed due too the storms in the South/Midwest. I later found out most companies are holding off shipping this week because of delays across the country. Hopefully things will go back to normal by the 1st. I myself had two orders out, Temo stuck in Nevada I found out today and the Fresh I canceled, because it's going to take too long now.

Best options atm, specially with KWK, order from Amazon, which is what I did, they have their own delivery system, TG! 2 days with Prime, as usual.

Ellviis

Kava Curious
I ordered from Art of Kava on Sunday, it’s scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. They’re pretty good shipping wise for a kava fix.

Imma wait to order me some more amazing Samoa Ava from KWK until this shipping situation settles

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Hi David,

I had reached out to you on Reddit and hadn't heard back. Can you DM me your email and order number? I'll take a look and get you squared away.

Aceofwands9

Kava Enthusiast
I ordered kwk last sunday and received it on thursday, but I'm in MN so the package didn't have to go through the devastated southern states.