What's new

What is stone

Hi everyone..just joined up today, can anyone tell what stone is and where can I get it? Also any offers or discounts on good kava to Ireland

kl.el187joker

Kava Enthusiast
stone is from nakamal@home and im not really sure if they have it in stock right now but if not they should shortly. if your really impatient i would say another hard hitter is boroguru from bula kava house and i hear the isa from paradise is the real deal also. i love the fijian from paradise also for it potent but balanced effects.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Stone is basically just a certain kind of kava that is sold at nakamalathome.com but they are sold out right now but should be getting more soon (hopefully). Welcome to the forum!

kl.Dubkava

Kava Curious
Hey. If stone is out of stock, I'll second the above regarding Bula Kava House. It usually takes them 8 days to ship to Ireland. Boroguru is a quality root. Paradise Kava based in Hawaii are also a quality vendor if Nakamel don't have what you require. The Fijian in particular is amazing but may be out of stock. Good to see another paddy on here!!