What's new

What is this... "kava" that I hear so much about...

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi you shellfaced krunk wizards.

I know I've been scarce around here, but I've never stopped loving kava. I think about you people all the freaking time.

Life gets crazy sometimes.

<3
Steve!!!!

Always happy to see our older members checking in :)

Yep, we're still chugging along.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
All I know is each time you update your profile, your beard gets longer lol. Soon you will be barefoot and sitting on a rock all day. The kava guru (or as Kapm says, “Oracle”)

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
It's a good bit quieter around here than you last visited. I think you got a front row seat to the whole tudei debacle and all that.
Seems like there should be some rule of the internet where any group of people who come together over something they love and agree on 98% of it, will fight to the death over that last 2%. Some human identity thing, I dunno. Tribalism? Ah well, it happens. Personalities crest and crash but kava is still kava. 3000 years and still squeezin'.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Oh yeah! I wrote some up back in the day and never posted them. I'll have to dig those up. I wonder if those companies are still around.

Good to see you Ed!
I think you were going to do some video reviews which I was doing myself for a while? I'd love to see one of those?

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Bula! Good to see you. I'm enjoying Hawaiian Hiwa and Vanuatu kava lately, with Squanch waka in my near future. I look forward to every shell as much as or even more than I did nearly four years ago.

I love how this ritual is not harming my body. Perhaps it is good to take breaks, but I am not noticing any damage to my organs from the root juice.

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
Hi you shellfaced krunk wizards.

I know I've been scarce around here, but I've never stopped loving kava. I think about you people all the freaking time.

Life gets crazy sometimes.

<3
Hi Steve! Nice to see you again.
If I recall well, at some point in the past you were struggeling with digestion issue. Was it you that tried .25 micron bag to get things easier?

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Hello, fellow grogist! Your name doesn't ring a bell but I trust @Kapmcrunk 's judgment on character. If he misses you, I should miss you too!

I haven't posted here as often as I like. I should get out of my turtle shell more and bring out my kava shell and get to know more people around here, you included! If you drink tea, perhaps we can talk a bit more!