What's new

I Love Kava Friday What's that?

Aceofwands9

Kava Enthusiast
TGIF!

I'm drinking some Shield Kava Soloman Gold right now and it's continuing to warm up weather wise, so i can't complain.

I was hoping my Kavaloloko tongan og was going to get here, but that's looking like early next week. Oh well at least my hemp oil and edibles got here today.

Have a good weekend everybody!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
TGIF!

I'm drinking some Shield Kava Soloman Gold right now and it's continuing to warm up weather wise, so i can't complain.

I was hoping my Kavaloloko tongan og was going to get here, but that's looking like early next week. Oh well at least my hemp oil and edibles got here today.

Have a good weekend everybody!
Had some Shield Kava last night, and I have to say I'm quite happy with the Fijian Waka. It brews up dark, smells great, and the medium grind is a perfect particle size.

jewalker7842

Kava Curious
If it is your first time with micro go slow, it can pack a pretty good punch relative to traditional prep. Easy to over do it. Enjoy!
I had a total of two tablespoons yesterday and boy it packed quite a punch. Had a little bit of nausea with it. Of course going to the chiropractor and getting a massage afterwards I'm sure didn't help matters any. I also had a bit of a stomach ache I might not be able to drink the stuff. I do have a sensitive stomach so it may be a no go for me. I do like not having to prepare it though that is nice.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Back in NY, I got say, I am loving everything Fiji Vanua...The flavored kavas are freakin amazing but my regular assortment of mud is much better day to day...

Aceofwands9

Kava Enthusiast
Back in NY, I got say, I am loving everything Fiji Vanua...The flavored kavas are freakin amazing but my regular assortment of mud is much better day to day...
I totally agree. I like to try new kavas, but i'm having a tough time buying anything but the Fiji Vanua Vanuatu 2 lb value packs. It's very potent and is often on sale lately coming out to $45 a pound plus they have free shipping. That's just a little more than it would cost to get a half lb shipped from most other vendors i am interested in.