What's new

Which kava is best for day use? Anxiety ?

Vlad

Kava Curious
I am new to kava but I have tried it before with good effects however the taste was horrible. I tried root powder in the past. I just ordered some paradise kava extract in hopes of something that I can use daily. I am looking for some tips on good/tolerable tasting kava?

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I am new to kava but I have tried it before with good effects however the taste was horrible. I tried root powder in the past. I just ordered some paradise kava extract in hopes of something that I can use daily. I am looking for some tips on good/tolerable tasting kava?
I would be very interested in knowing if The Kava Review Filter helps you pick a good kava product. Each review has a 'Bitterness' rating to help indicate it's flavor.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I am looking but I can't see the bitterness rating is it called something else? What does the heavy rating mean ?
If you click on one of the reviews in the list, a pop up will show you the 'whole' review, which contains the Bitterness Rating. Heavy loosely means if it's a good muscle relaxant. People refer to a good Heavy kava as being glued to the couch unable/unwanting to move much or not generally able to answer an important phone call (i.e. you just missed winning a 3 Million dollar sweep-stake) :)

Vlad

Kava Curious
If you click on one of the reviews in the list, a pop up will show you the 'whole' review, which contains the Bitterness Rating. Heavy loosely means if it's a good muscle relaxant. People refer to a good Heavy kava as being glued to the couch unable/unwanting to move much or not generally able to answer an important phone call (i.e. you just missed winning a 3 Million dollar sweep-stake) :)
Haha yeah i probably shouldn't pick one that is on the heavier side...do you have any experience with paradise kava extracts? I ordered the chocolate orange one.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Haha yeah i probably shouldn't pick one that is on the heavier side...do you have any experience with paradise kava extracts? I ordered the chocolate orange one.
I like and use that all the time. I prefer mint though.

Also: Take a look at the glossary in The Kavapedia and you'll see better descriptions of Heady and Heavy and .....

Last edited: