What's new

Which kava(s) to bring to a session with a friend, whom I introduced to kava?

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
First, Hello everyone! I haven't been on the forums in a while but I still drink daily kava. I met up with a friend about a week ago and brought kava for them to try. It was KWK Melomelo. Two litres later, they were still looking for more! Albeit, that was the third time I had brought kava. So, I want 4 litres this time, to share.

I have SO many kavas still in my cupboard that even *I* have never tried. I want something more on the heavy side and less heady?
Ideas on Squanch kava? Is it really oily? I have two bags and have never even opened them! Same with all of the kavas from BKH (Nambawan, Stone, White sand. Black sand, etc.).
What is your favorite and what would you bring to someone who has had a great experience with the relaxing effects of KWK Melomelo?
Thanks for the help! I miss this place! I love seeing what's new!
BULA!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I have SO many kavas still in my cupboard that even *I* have never tried. I want something more on the heavy side and less heady?
Ideas on Squanch kava? Is it really oily? I have two bags and have never even opened them! Same with all of the kavas from BKH (Nambawan, Stone, White sand. Black sand, etc.).
Wanna be friends? :D

I envy you guys with your collections of kava, for me it comes and goes but i am not complaining...Any who, you have some pretty good choices. Squanch is a classic kava, potent and good for newcomers and veterans alike, it packs a punch! Probably my Favorite Fijian but best in moderation.

BKH Nambawan is another winner, leaning to heavy/sedative. Squanch is heavy with euphoric undertones. The kava depends on the mood of the night. i would save the others for some other time.

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
Thanks, Krunky!
I just haven't had the courage to try these on my own! It is so nice to have a friend to share with who is open to kava, 100%.
2 litres of KWK Melomelo and my friend was looking for more. So, we think something different, after three afternoon session (days apart) of increasing volume, we should switch it up a bit. I'll still bring my melomelo and try some of the Squanch.
Yes, my cupboard is FULL! I'd love to be friends! :D
FWIW, I bought this "collection" over two years. Now, I just maintain on KWK! So, I'd hate to waste them. :)

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Thanks, Krunky!
I just haven't had the courage to try these on my own! It is so nice to have a friend to share with who is open to kava, 100%.
2 litres of KWK Melomelo and my friend was looking for more. So, we think something different, after three afternoon session (days apart) of increasing volume, we should switch it up a bit. I'll still bring my melomelo and try some of the Squanch.
Yes, my cupboard is FULL! I'd love to be friends! :D
FWIW, I bought this "collection" over two years. Now, I just maintain on KWK! So, I'd hate to waste them. :)
I just wanted to say thanks for supporting us! You've got a great collection; don't be afraid to crack others open. Squanch in particular is a fantastic individual and has great products.