What's new

Whooo new Kava

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast
My vote is for BKH Borogu. I haven't heard a review on that kava in a long time :)
Heh, so Impatience got the better of me and I decided to do the Bati. I combined first and second wash and put it in the freezer. Hopped on my exercise bike for an hour, took a shower and am now taking my first couple of sips. Maybe it's the lingering endorphin high, maybe it's my very empty stomach. But im only a couple of swigs in and I am in a very, VERY relaxed and happy place.
My legs don't feel sore, but they are a little on the heavy side., My mood seems lifted. The sound of my dog barking at me to throw the ball isn't grating on my nerves like it sometimes does after half an hour of incessant yelping while playing ball. So all in all I'll say this was a great choice!
I should probably wait a bit before trying the Borogu....maybe a couple hours after dinner? So I don't get what's happening now confused with the experience of the other.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Heh, so Impatience got the better of me and I decided to do the Bati. I combined first and second wash and put it in the freezer. Hopped on my exercise bike for an hour, took a shower and am now taking my first couple of sips. Maybe it's the lingering endorphin high, maybe it's my very empty stomach. But im only a couple of swigs in and I am in a very, VERY relaxed and happy place.
My legs don't feel sore, but they are a little on the heavy side., My mood seems lifted. The sound of my dog barking at me to throw the ball isn't grating on my nerves like it sometimes does after half an hour of incessant yelping while playing ball. So all in all I'll say this was a great choice!
I should probably wait a bit before trying the Borogu....maybe a couple hours after dinner? So I don't get what's happening now confused with the experience of the other.
It sounds like Bati is on the headier side, I haven't had it in while. You'll find headier kavas have the same trait of euphoria/relaxation, they are upbeat, social kavas. Some people find it slightly sedating, it goes to show you that everyone reacts differently to strains, I always found that interesting.