What's new

Why chose Bestfijikava inc?

bestfijikava.com

Hayward, CA
Kava Vendor
At Bestfijikava inc, we pride ourselves to when it comes to kava. We started back in 2003 by supplying the local community and have been growing ever since.

Here are some questions people ask us:

Is your kava noble?
Yes! all of our kava powders are noble and sourced from family owned farms that have been cultivating kava for generations. It is then hand selected to ensure quality and potency. There are also many good people here on kavaforums that have tested our kava noble through a acetone test.

Why is your kava less expensive than others when quality/potency is the same?
We want everybody to be able to purchase kava at an affordable price. Because we are wholesalers, we can reduce our prices so it is available to the average consumer.

Whats your most potent kava variety?
Our AAA Grade Vanuatu Kava Powder is the strongest

Can you sell me a cheaper kava powder that's just as good as others?
Yes! We have our Bulk Kava Powder @ bestfijikava.com that starts at $34.99 a lb. This is not your average bulk kava powder in fact we might change the name to reg. kava powder soon. It is a good quality kava powder that tastes good and provides a good - medium high to high effect. Try it for yourself and let us know what you think. Prices go from $35 for 1 lb | $34 @ 10 lb | $33 @ 50 lb | $31 @ 100 lb and even lower if you buy more. Contact [email protected] or (510) 209-9726 for wholesale inquiries.

Do you ship internationally?
Yes. We ship everywhere except the countries where kava is illegal.

What about same-day shipping?
We will ship your orders the same day when ordered before 3pm pacific time MON-FRI. It will take 2 days for delivery, sometimes 3

Are you guys gonna sell extracts anytime soon?
Yes. We are currently in the research and development phase of this project. If you have any recommendations or suggestions for this topic, please reach out

How do I pay for my items on your website?
Use you debit or credit card through paypals secure terminal at checkout or pay with your PayPal account

Do you have a return policy?
Yes. We offer a 14-day return if item is unopened, undamaged, and in original condition. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.

I need a large supply of kava, can you provide?
Yes! We have been in the wholesale business since 2003. Please send us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at (510) 209-9726

I have more questions
Please send us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at (510)209-9726 anytime

- BFK