What's new

Witchcraft!

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
So according to the page Mike will sell you a 50 gallon drum of this? Hmm...

Is the effect basically the same as Kalm?

blindy107

Kava Lover
@Kalm with Kava mike! Is this a fridge only concoction as well? What's estimate on shelf life?

This is going in my old beer helmet. 10oz Kalm on one side and 10oz water on the other. I feel hibernation coming on.

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
So according to the page Mike will sell you a 50 gallon drum of this? Hmm...

Is the effect basically the same as Kalm?
Sounds like there's going to be a party at Kavadude's house ::urock2:: Yes, we can do 50 gallon drums or perhaps you had in mind setting up a Kava-rator in the garage? We will accommodate that as well :D

The flavor is the same signature Passion orange guava with a little more kava taste (we packed in as much as tastefully possible) the result is 1 serving being about 2.5X as strong as 1 serving of bottled Kalm.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
(y) I see one tracking to my house tomorrow. very excite.

I'm gonna try it on it's own at first, but I could easily see myself dumping shots of it into my regular grog to blast it through the roof with no extra effort. ::happyshell::

blindy107

Kava Lover
(y) I see one tracking to my house tomorrow. very excite.

I'm gonna try it on it's own at first, but I could easily see myself dumping shots of it into my regular grog to blast it through the roof with no extra effort. ::happyshell::
I was thinking the same thing! Much like I added some maha micro to my Kalm....haha. It was a rough day..

Also have plans for a dessert course. I will update when I have the finished product...I create slowly, if I share it now someone faster and smarter will bring it to fruition before me

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
It's just way too easy, quick, and convenient..... What ever happened to the traditional method with rubber gloves??? ::confused2::

Sean D.

Kava Enthusiast
Haha. Nice gloves.

So happy to hear this stuff is strong. It looks awesome. How does it compare to kava paste, besides the better flavor?