What's new

I Love Kava Friday Would you just look at that.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Oh yes I meant to say, no way would I even try and fit 17 grams of Kelai in an Aluball. It would be overloaded.

But 17 grams of WoW fitted well, about maximum I think.

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
I too enjoyed the Savusavu. Damn sorry to hear of the chronic issues. I’ve found that when my back is injured it helps to rest it with heat and ice alternating-that’s how they rehabbed my DeQuervains in my thumbs. And not rest it too much. Move around, even if it’s just walking. Then again I don’t know your story so, just my 2 cents.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I too enjoyed the Savusavu. Damn sorry to hear of the chronic issues. I’ve found that when my back is injured it helps to rest it with heat and ice alternating-that’s how they rehabbed my DeQuervains in my thumbs. And not rest it too much. Move around, even if it’s just walking. Then again I don’t know your story so, just my 2 cents.
Thanks mate, appreciate that. We all have our own unique hardships, my own life has just been far harder than most. (15 years of Lyme Disease and virtually no immune system).

It's very complicated and unusual all round. My back was 80 % better, carrying rucksack of shopping re-flared it yesterday. Not unbearable at all, just makes things that much harder all round again.

I still have an unopened Ib of the KT Savusavu for a special occasion.

Tonight was 17 grams WoW, then 16 grams Kelai.

Thanks again mate, hope you are well yourself.

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks mate, appreciate that. We all have our own unique hardships, my own life has just been far harder than most. (15 years of Lyme Disease and virtually no immune system).

It's very complicated and unusual all round. My back was 80 % better, carrying rucksack of shopping re-flared it yesterday. Not unbearable at all, just makes things that much harder all round again.

I still have an unopened Ib of the KT Savusavu for a special occasion.

Tonight was 17 grams WoW, then 16 grams Kelai.

Thanks again mate, hope you are well yourself.
Cheers then, sounds like you’re Down Under, or NZ? NZ would explain you having Kelai...hang tough, give me a shout whenever you like-I’m all about connections so don’t feel shy.

Cheers Dave/Kavacus
San Diego, CA
The ‘states.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Cheers then, sounds like you’re Down Under, or NZ? NZ would explain you having Kelai...hang tough, give me a shout whenever you like-I’m all about connections so don’t feel shy.

Cheers Dave/Kavacus
San Diego, CA
The ‘states.
Hello Dave, and thanks mate. I don't think any members here lack sensitivity, genuine care or compassion for others as much as this lovely forum here.

But hahaha, no mate I am in United Kingdom. Henry hets me my fine, deluxe, prized pet medicine and herbal tea no problems bless him and his team!

If I was on a desert island forever, could only choose two cultivars...WoW and Kelai would work perfectly to compliment and balance each other.

But...I wouldn't want one without the other. That to me is telling of something about kava.

But that is another discussion haha!

Thanks again Dave, my actual name is Alexis btw.

Had a much better night and day anyway mate. Has just been super stressful, prolongued period here finally free and over, just takes time to settle down.

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
Good to meet you Alexis, I was thinking Oz since you wrote “mate” - I’ve good friends in Australia and my mom in law is South African. Sending good healing thoughts your way, I hope all is well and getting better!
Cheers,
Dave