What's new

I Love Kava Friday Wouldn't you know it...

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Oooooh, that's right, kava lovers. We made it to that special day. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Looks like rain for us, but you know me, I'm not complaining about that.

Bula/Malok!
Kava delivery be early this week...:)

Coming today instead of tomorrow, it's another reason to love FVK.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Lol crowd not crow! Sometime my last letter is deleted when I add punctuation on this forum lol!

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Sorry I'm late to the party. Minnesota got a blanket of snow last night. Friday was hectic and I'm glad that's behind me.

At least some instant kava will be in the cards today. Today should be an unwinding day, which I'll be able to do once I get the snow cleared (not too much snow) and get some groceries.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Work was great friday and saturday for me. The exercise, cleaning, and food. Friday, I came home thirsty and a little out of breath, so I brewed and drank kava while in the bath for three hours and suddenly it was four in the morning. Last night I started with a few shells at work and came home for another whole bowl, which lasted until 230am. Bula all! Couple more snowy nights to go at my job this week then I can take a couple days off and get the home fixed up. My friend and I's kava ceremony is planned for Tuesday night.