What's new

Powdered Kava Review Wow kava

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I held off on reviewing this kava as the first time out I didn't get so much from it. I have written in the main forums about this phenomenon. I tried it tonight and got a much stronger effect. I would liken it in strength to Stone or even maybe Hanakapi Ai or 11 yr waka.

I mix with milk so giving a judgement to the colour is tricky but it looks fairly light in colour and the grind is fairly fine.

I blended 5 heaped tbsps with 1 cup milk and 3 cups water. I strained first through a knee high and then through a cactus kava strainer. I consumed 1 cupful every 30 mins for a couple of hours or so.

This is a real creeper. After the first shell I was wondering why nothing was happening. After shell two I started feeling a bit more and three shells in I started to feel an all over numbness that I would compare to Hanakapi Ai. Anxiety levels are definitely reduced, body feels good, mind feels good. This is a nice kava and strong too. I debated whether the fourth shell was such a good idea but got it down no problem and it hasn't pushed me too far into the nausea realm. I have felt some slight nausea but nothing persistent or insistent.

Overall this is a good strong kava that I would recommend anyone gives a try. I think 4 tbsps for the next outing would probably be sufficient to produce a pleasant effect but other than that I'm happy with my experience this evening and I will be looking to buy some more sometime soon.

D

Deleted User01

Nice review! In the old days, a few years back, WOW was considered one of the more potent kavas. But now we have lots of vendors with lots of different products and WOW has lots of competition.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I just had my first taste of WoW. 1 aluball in 300ml water, 15 grams WoW plus lecithin.

I drank it down in one. I like this dosage method, I get a pronounced kick from it.
So far I like. However, after receiving an order from Nakamalathome today, straight to door no issues except shipping delays, I had some samples of their Stone kava.

I put a whole 30 gram packet in a strainer bag, shook in a glass jar with 300ml, two times and mixed.

I noticed that the first wash was very dark and oily and what surprised me was that the second wash looked equally thick and dark and oily.

I consumed nearly all of this jar earlier on. I got strong effect but lot of hours has passed since.

The WoW tonight- I felt it quick. It instantly uplifted my mental state. Also a very warm lovely bodily sensation and buzz- comforting.

I love KT Gourmet Savusavu. The WoW feels a bit similar so far. We will see. Def feels quite strong though, and I have tried a decent variety of very nice Kavas in my short time so far (6 months). I just hope the WoW is not too sedating or de-energizing for me. We will see.

I am a born explorer lol.

Last edited: