What's new

Powdered Kava Review WOW

Dctbs

I have always blew kava off because i tried stuff from GNC and online and it didn't do anything for me. Maybe made me relax a tiny bit. I have a high tolerance to pretty much everything. I take klonopin for anxiety so i always figured that could be the reason i wasn't getting the effects i need from kava. the past week i had been reading into it and looking at this site reading reviews and saw wow kava was rated good and was supposedly very strong. I figured I would give it a try. After the first day of doing it i was surprised I got a nice mood lift and body numbing but i still wanted more. One night I made myself some shells and laid down in bed listening to music. I am extremely addicted to K@ and need it in my system all the time or else I just feel weird. This night i never needed to dose my K@ at all. So something could possible be there that kava could help with opiate addictions. But back to my point. The next day i made myself some shells after work and wow I was blown away. The effects were perfect. I suggest if you never have gotten effect from kava before to try this one and don't give up your first time. This stuff really works. Great product. Would love to know what other kavas nakamal at home has that are just as strong so any suggestions would be good. I also ordered PNG ISA kava because i heard it is also very strong.

Attachments

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
I have always blew kava off because i tried stuff from GNC and online and it didn't do anything for me. Maybe made me relax a tiny bit. I have a high tolerance to pretty much everything. I take klonopin for anxiety so i always figured that could be the reason i wasn't getting the effects i need from kava. the past week i had been reading into it and looking at this site reading reviews and saw wow kava was rated good and was supposedly very strong. I figured I would give it a try. After the first day of doing it i was surprised I got a nice mood lift and body numbing but i still wanted more. One night I made myself some shells and laid down in bed listening to music. I am extremely addicted to K***** and need it in my system all the time or else I just feel weird. This night i never needed to dose my K***** at all. So something could possible be there that kava could help with opiate addictions. But back to my point. The next day i made myself some shells after work and wow I was blown away. The effects were perfect. I suggest if you never have gotten effect from kava before to try this one and don't give up your first time. This stuff really works. Great product. Would love to know what other kavas nakamal at home has that are just as strong so any suggestions would be good. I also ordered PNG ISA kava because i heard it is also very strong.
I think this is one of their few kavas that tested well for Deleted User

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Nakamal @ Home's Stone Kava is strong and hypnotic. It will probably verge more on nauseating compared to that nice clean Wow! though.

ApéroNoble

Nakamal @ Home's Stone Kava is strong and hypnotic. It will probably verge more on nauseating compared to that nice clean Wow! though.
hey shakas I thought WOW was more sedating isn't that the one they advertise about the girl at the bar saying wow and falling straight to sleep on the bar lol

sɥɐʞɐs

Review Maestro
ya, i think that's how they claim they named it.
I haven't had anything much more sedating&hypnotic than Stone though. Somewhat close would be Hiwa, and my mystery-waka.
Stone was even more effective than 'Chiefs Jungle' (PNG), for me.

ApéroNoble

check what they write it's almost as if they're saying it's similar to micro

This is a very strong variety of kava that has been cleaned very well. As much of the bark as possible has been removed in the processing. The fibers are then removed from this kava in a special process and what is left behind is a more concentrated kava powder with less fiber

ApéroNoble

ya, i think that's how they claim they named it.
I haven't had anything much more sedating&hypnotic than Stone though. Somewhat close would be Hiwa, and my mystery-waka.
Stone was even more effective than 'Chiefs Jungle' (PNG), for me.
'
Stone was the first kava I ever tried back in the day and Infraredz was like "I don't want to be that guy... but I wouldn't try that to start out with" I didn't like the Stone but I think you and I are a bit opposite in that you like those rather sedating kavas.

sɥɐʞɐs

Review Maestro
ya, it's probably one of the best non-ghk kava's available. we should go over to @Dctbs house and drink a few of his shells, just to make sure they processed it right.
yup, i go for strong and heavy 90% of the time.

Last edited:

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Hey @HeadHodge , here is how I missed it. There is no watch forum button, in the Kava Suppliers & Reviews section. So I end up missing them. Much love. Roaddog....

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
@Roaddog, just do like me and click on the "New Posts" tab. It catches "everything". The only problem with it, is that lots of times you don't know where your at (i.e. vendor forum or lounge or ???).

Last edited: