What's new

Powdered Kava Review WOW

Thom Yorke

dancing on a wire with both ends on fire
I thought this was some damn fine kava....some of the best ive ever had (though have not yet tried anything from GHK..which is coming this weekend)
After have mixed results with most kavas ive had in the past, I ended up making a very strong brew...so perhaps this kava would not have been as potent with a more reasonable ratio. This WOW! was quite heady, very euphoric, though at the same time very relaxing. I ended up talking on the phone with a friend I hadnt talked to in a year for about 3hrs. He said "man you sound so chill, sooo happy...like your on top of the world". Indeed I was... It gave me energy, but wasnt speedy. It gave me great euphoria, made me giddy, very anxioltytic and chill....when it wore off i slept like a baby, but with vivid dreams. I gave some to a friend who has problems with anxiety....it did wonders for her...better than what her xanax could do.
I had this kava several times after, but it lesser amounts with very good results. Problem is I dont have the time to make brew anymore, so Im now gonna give GHK micro a try.

D

Deleted User01

Nice review Thom. I hear you on the time factor, I don't have time to make Grog so I just toss and wash micronized and sometimes a little instant. I need to get back to making Grog one of these days. :rolleyes:

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
I've only tried a small order of WOW but this review has put a bug in my brain to try this one again and get a bigger size order so I'll have more to play with. I'll probably pick up some more next time I decide it's time for more Solomon Islands. Nice review!

Doobie Doo

How many shells to get to the center..1 2 3
Finally time for me to try some Nakamal @home product.
Ordered some of the infamous Stone, Black Sand and Wow. Sounds like the latter will be my first foray into their stuff.