What's new

wrong order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayken

Kava Enthusiast
Perhaps I am reading something incorrectly, but just in case I thought I would post. I ordered 30oz of the concentrate. Today my package came in the mail and i received 3 bottles. Each bottle is 4 ounces. That comes out to be 12 ounces and according to the directions on the label, 12 servings total. Am I missing something or is my order messed up? I hope not, today has been quite the day. I woke up to find my car broken into and my wallet stolen. Spent the day trying to cancel all my cards and get a new drivers license and military id card. Lesson learned dont leave the wallet in the car as my wife always likes to tell me. Should have listened.

D

Deleted User01

Lordy, just do one of the bottles and call @Kalm with Kava and ask for your 30 oz. Tell him you had a bad day and the small bottle was "on the house". His house. I'll betya money he will be cool with that. Lord I had a day like that last week. I really thought I had done something to anger the Gods. Just remember this, life is like a pendulum. For every low day, there is a high day. So now you should look forward to the upswing. The downswing just about cut off your nuts (and I mean that with all due respect to the females on the forum who are probably laughing on the floor right now). :D

rayken

Kava Enthusiast
Lordy, just do one of the bottles and call @Kalm with Kava and ask for your 30 oz. Tell him you had a bad day and the small bottle was "on the house". His house. I'll betya money he will be cool with that. Lord I had a day like that last week. I really thought I had done something to anger the Gods. Just remember this, life is like a pendulum. For every low day, there is a high day. So now you should look forward to the upswing. The downswing just about cut off your nuts (and I mean that with all due respect to the females on the forum who are probably laughing on the floor right now). :D
thanks Deleted User01 i keep telling myself tomorrow will be better. would you happen to have the info to get in contact with him? i went to the kalm with kava contact page and nothing was there for a number. i clicked the contact link and this is what it took me too.....
Got a Question for Us at Kalm with Kava? Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you ASAP!

Interested in wholesale options for your kava bar or retail business? Please see our Wholesale Kava page or contact us below.
Whoa! Are you sure you are human? You've reached your limit. Please call.

there was not a form at the bottom to fill out either :nailbiting: i am sure going to crack one of these bottles open soon.

rayken

Kava Enthusiast
on a good note i tore into the bottle as recommended and this is easily the most drinkable kava i have had. i have had half the bottle so about 2 ounces and effects are nice. i took moi earlier because its all i currently had at the house. this concentrate has more of a heavy feel to it which is what i needed on a day like today. i feel relaxed for the first time today.

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Hey @stlcty! Sorry to hear about the awful day! Glad to hear the Kalm can help a little. I just looked up your order and through our inventory and noticed some of the 10oz. bottles run over the weekend were inadvertently labeled with the 4oz. labels. You should have still received your 3x 10oz Kalm bottles, only labeled wrong. Sorry for the mix up! I'll PM you for more details.

Last edited:

rayken

Kava Enthusiast
while this has been one heck of a day it ends well. mike has helped me out and i am very satisfied with the product. i have good momentum heading into tomorrow.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
The downswing just about cut off your nuts (and I mean that with all due respect to the females on the forum who are probably laughing on the floor right now). :D
Yup, this female was actually lying on the floor while she read this - stretching out my gluteus Maximus because it's tight and inflamed and frikkin painful . Laughing helped a little bit. Ouch

D

Deleted User01

Yeah, I didn't want to offend anyone with my "street talk" but I think it was apropo for the occassion. @kilakila, sounds like you need a kava for muscle pain. When in stock, I use PapaKea on Sunday afternoons for my weekend warrior pains. But yoga should help too. I guess yesterday was "a pain in the butt" for lots of us. :D

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Yeah, I didn't want to offend anyone with my "street talk" but I think it was apropo for the occassion. @kilakila, sounds like you need a kava for muscle pain. When in stock, I use PapaKea on Sunday afternoons for my weekend warrior pains. But yoga should help too. I guess yesterday was "a pain in the butt" for lots of us. :D
I've had this pain in the butt for close to 2 years - Its called having a crazy-ass daughter in law. Kava definitely helps but haven't found one yet that gets rid of this pain!! Yoga, acupuncture and Pilates all part of my routine! I'm hopeful that one day something will hit that spot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.