New profile posts

Kava Newbie Here! I have been using approximately 5-6gr. 4-5 times/day. Is that excessive? Seems as tho I am having skin sensitivity; itching, burning especially around the eyelids, under the eyes, feet and hands and hope it's not related to Kava. I'm noticing this more with Fiji than I did with Vanuatu Kava. Thanks again for any and all feedback!
A
amysteve
Ok, I got two shakers and 4 AluBalls from Kavafield! Wow! What a difference! So, I'm set up with the essentials. Are there any other vendors with different types of Kava that you are aware of for a variety of experiences? You are my 'go to' here. You directed me quite well toward a good vendor and helped me get set up - greatly appreciated!
Kapmcrunk
Kapmcrunk
Kalm with Kava is a good brand. Kavatime is also good but their kava runs a bit in the "extreme" range in terms of strength. Nakamal At Home's stone kava is also known for intense strength.
A
amysteve
Alright! You are awesome! Thanks so much!!!! You've got me all set up and so greatly appreciated!
San Francisco Supplier Kadavu Taveuni Savusavu Yaqona Waka Va'vau Kingdom of Tonga supplier kava by mail 100g min. Order kalougata tiko