What's new

Kava Brewing Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy G

Kava Curious
The way I make my kava outmated is I rigged my power drill (with duct tape) so that I have an aluball shaker attached to it at a vertical angle you just push the button (make sure the lid is on tight or else you’ll make kava rain ) let it spin away while your kava gets gently massaged quite rapidly into a soothing grog then you’ll have a nice strong kava shell that will sneak up on you like a ninja wearing slippers !

Happy G

Kava Curious
But In all seriousness if there was a blender attachment that would allow you to throw aluballs in it without destroying them and getting a good grog would be awesome to me . I would pay for the that .

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
No offense but I wouldn't buy one, my hands knead for free. Kava is expensive enough on it's own.
I would have to take a different approach. Got a bit of the Arthur brothers in the hands and that can put a damper on the trad prep for on bad days. An contraption that can do a proper job would be nice.

@Kavafied Considering the cost of micro and instant these days, I would be willing to pay abit more, but I would not consider this a premium luxury item. Cost of medium grind (using this brewer) would have to pay for itself in comparison to repeat purchases of micro/instant...

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
Taking this further. Why even bother going through the extra cost and time of processing kava root powder? It's where expenses are added and quality is lost.

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
I'll take one of those, hopefully shipping to Canada is reasonable. When will the brewing machine come out? and what will be approximate price?

Taking this further. Why even bother going through the extra cost and time of processing kava root powder? It's where expenses are added and quality is lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.