What's new

How to be Sure your Kava is Noble

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
A certain waka out here doesn't measure up to the highest standard but it seems to have a huge following. Thoughts?

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
That is very interesting. This was my first kava and I have gotten hammered on it twice. I will need to play with this one a bit more to really know. It might be a good glowing mixer to. I read about someone mixing it with moi. These two extremes could work.

verticity

I'm interested in things
The latest BKH COA for 11 year says 346251, which is the strangest chemotype I have ever seen and doesn't correlate with any known cultivar anywhere.
That's really weird. Great if you like yangonin I guess. I'm willing to believe the orange acetone test is a false positive. Judd claims to have tested the KL/FK ratio, which demonstrated it is noble, but anomalous COAs like that give one pause: was it actually the same thing tested in the COA and what is being sold?

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
Yep, that is what it means. I am intending to stay micro though. The word "waka" has a glow to it.

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
... And 23 hours later I finally get the joke. But I'm of Medium Grindian ancestry; we can be kind of coarse sometimes.

Oh no you didn't gurrrlll. I also don't know who is speaking American English or British English or Commonwealth English for that matter. That's it guys... I declare we are speaking Spanish.