What's new

How to be Sure your Kava is Noble

IslandLeaf

Kava Curious
Great post. Makes me want to put together a short informational video with simple animated shapes to show what kava is, where it comes from, how it's used and how it differs. Sort of the "ABC's of Kava".
Hey this was a cool post. I would like to know more. What are going to Be the standards for vendors? Keep them tough so that vendors don't join for the wrong reasons.

Steve, I just wanted to mention real quick that I am a multimedia designer (web design, graphic design, animation, video & audio etc...) so if you ever really want to make a video promoting kava in the right light now you know who to ask. :)

Mike
Jupiter Media
www.JupiterWebsiteDesign.com
561-755-7518

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

Hey Mike, you wouldn't happen to be the same Mike who is a Multimedia Designer & Project Manager for Jupiter Media? The one I'm thinking of can be contacted at 561-755-7518 but you wouldn't be that guy. Would you? :D

verticity

I'm interested in things
Hey Mike, you wouldn't happen to be the same Mike who is a Multimedia Designer & Project Manager for Jupiter Media? The one I'm thinking of can be contacted at 561-755-7518 but you wouldn't be that guy. Would you? :D
No, not the same guy. This is Mike G who is a Multimedia Designer for Jupiter Media.

IslandLeaf

Kava Curious
Yes I am. Haha I know ya from KC? That's funny small world.

Sadie

Kava Enthusiast
Am probably bumping a thread here but I can't remember how to start a new thread. I was following a thread about Tudei and went oversea's for a week and missed a lot of responses. I wanted to thing Chris from Hawaiian Kava Centre (I think) for his comprehensive detailed answer on the question. I can't stress how much I need and value the feedback I get on here about what Kava is, how to use it, what's safe and what isn't, how to prep etc from much more experienced and knowledgeable members. The thread I was following was closed down although I don't understand the rules much. Just wanted to thank everyone on this thread and the previous one for their input. As a newbie I can do some research online etc but I'd rather hear it from the horses's mouth i.e experience/knowledge/well tested research from people who actually use it and for me use it responsibly and safely. So thanks Chris I appreciate your response on the previous thread mentioned.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Am probably bumping a thread here but I can't remember how to start a new thread. I was following a thread about Tudei and went oversea's for a week and missed a lot of responses. I wanted to thing Chris from Hawaiian Kava Centre (I think) for his comprehensive detailed answer on the question. I can't stress how much I need and value the feedback I get on here about what Kava is, how to use it, what's safe and what isn't, how to prep etc from much more experienced and knowledgeable members. The thread I was following was closed down although I don't understand the rules much. Just wanted to thank everyone on this thread and the previous one for their input. As a newbie I can do some research online etc but I'd rather hear it from the horses's mouth i.e experience/knowledge/well tested research from people who actually use it and for me use it responsibly and safely. So thanks Chris I appreciate your response on the previous thread mentioned.
This was in fact the entire reason I started my business and joined this great Kava Forums. I want all to know what the real kava is like, what the True kava is like and to give the most up to date information possible and to keep it strictly noble the way it has been for over 3000 years. Thank you so much for your input, it makes me feel like I accomplished what I set out to do. Aloha nui loa.

Chris

Sadie

Kava Enthusiast
This was in fact the entire reason I started my business and joined this great Kava Forums. I want all to know what the real kava is like, what the True kava is like and to give the most up to date information possible and to keep it strictly noble the way it has been for over 3000 years. Thank you so much for your input, it makes me feel like I accomplished what I set out to do. Aloha nui loa.

Chris
You did achieve your goal indeed - I bought 180grams from this particular Ebay seller - didn't have the effects you talked about i.e vomiting/hang over for 2 days etc but I won't buy again.

D

Deleted User01

@Sadie, if you haven't done so already, just check out the test results in the True Kava Web Site. The top 15 or so are noble and they get worse as you go down the chart. Tudei doesn't always make you sick but it is not good in the long run. There are so many good Noble kavas for sale that I won't touch it unless it has been tested by True Kava.

verticity

I'm interested in things
@Sadie, if you haven't done so already, just check out the test results in the True Kava Web Site. The top 15 or so are noble and they get worse as you go down the chart. Tudei doesn't always make you sick but it is not good in the long run. There are so many good Noble kavas for sale that I won't touch it unless it has been tested by True Kava.
Also this thread: http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads/recent-tests.5024/
has some more recent test results (the green ones are noble) which I don't think have been updated on the True Kava site.

Sadie

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks both of you - I'll check it out. Deleted User01 thanks for clarifying that I don't need to get sick on Tudei for it to be Tudei - it's tough when you're new knowing what to do/get also unfortunately we don't have the same choice here in the UK although GKE are up and running again soon and I believe their Kava is noble.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Thanks both of you - I'll check it out. Deleted User01 thanks for clarifying that I don't need to get sick on Tudei for it to be Tudei - it's tough when you're new knowing what to do/get also unfortunately we don't have the same choice here in the UK although GKE are up and running again soon and I believe their Kava is noble.
Yes GKE is totally noble

Sadie

Kava Enthusiast
Hi. just went quickly into both links and I find it so confusing ... my brain doesn't really get it and I don't really understand the different components listed in each type ... I'll google each and see what comes up. You're all very knowledgeable about what exactly is IN Kava which I know I'm not getting. I threw out the stuff I thought might be Tudei and won't buy again from Ebay now GKE are back in business.