What's new

Member Soapbox WTF USPS?!

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Last edited:

Blippy5

Certified Noble
Ugh! Seriously need my kava today. Scheduled for delivery today, of course it hasn't updated since Hawaii. I get anxious about that stuff without my kava.... Wish I has some kava for that.

Maybe no one told the Hawaii post office they are supposed to scan it.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
As a boner fried soudner dis her O fends me. My grampy gramps done up n died fer de south agin dem nordner agressives. Now ima wanin my own furem. Dag gumit to heck!

Blippy5

Certified Noble
No Kava again ! I'm starting to think it may actually still be in the usps office in Hawaii, like it fell behind a shelf....

Megan

Kava Enthusiast
No Kava again ! I'm starting to think it may actually still be in the usps office in Hawaii, like it fell behind a shelf....
I would pm chris about it. I know after 15 days he can file a claim because he ships priority which automatically has insurance. I have to do it all the time at work.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I would pm chris about it. I know after 15 days he can file a claim because he ships priority which automatically has insurance. I have to do it all the time at work.
Yeah, and don't linger either. I've found the hard way they only have a 30 or 60 day statue of limitations on claims. After that you're screwed.

Blippy5

Certified Noble
It hasn't been that long yet. I just really want it because I've been out for a while now. And it usually arrives 3-4 days after it ships, so I've been expecting it.

Megan

Kava Enthusiast
It hasn't been that long yet. I just really want it because I've been out for a while now. And it usually arrives 3-4 days after it ships, so I've been expecting it.
Bummer... The worst is when they don't scan it, like they didn't scan mine anywhere between Iowa and AZ.... just MIA for 3 days. Hopefully they just forgot to scan yours? :-/