What's new

8lb down since starting kava.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
i knew i had lost weight due to using a tighter notch on my belt. I knew i had lost a bit in Florida becuase of all the walking.
But today was the first time i had been to the gym since holiday. The first day i could use a reliable scale.

Anyway i was amazed to find i had lost 8lb since my last weigh in on their scales. this is particularly welcome as i had plateaued over the last 18 months after an initial 60 lb loss. A few years back. I havent even been going to the gym as much. Averaging once a week max as opposed to 2 or 3 times.

However i eat less in the evenings and of course ingest much less alcohol. im quite confident ,now that my worrying holiday is out of the way, that i can
Train a bit more , eat a few more salads and lose another 8 lb by june. Which Will put me at my lowest for 25 years lol. Kava has a lot to do with it. As I would lose all week and put it back friday and Saturday

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
i knew i had lost weight due to using a tighter notch on my belt. I knew i had lost a bit in Florida becuase of all the walking.
But today was the first time i had been to the gym since holiday. The first day i could use a reliable scale.

Anyway i was amazed to find i had lost 8lb since my last weigh in on their scales. this is particularly welcome as i had plateaued over the last 18 months after an initial 60 lb loss. A few years back. I havent even been going to the gym as much. Averaging once a week max as opposed to 2 or 3 times.

However i eat less in the evenings and of course ingest much less alcohol. im quite confident ,now that my worrying holiday is out of the way, that i can
Train a bit more , eat a few more salads and lose another 8 lb by june. Which Will put me at my lowest for 25 years lol. Kava has a lot to do with it. As I would lose all week and put it back friday and Saturday
Thanks to kava my weight dropped to normal after 8 months and, now, 8 months later, I still weigh less than I did in the army 25 years ago.

pallasathena1969

Kava Curious

Wow! That’s great! I’m hoping to lose some weight too. I think that watching what I eat before I have kava will make a difference. I’m just not as hungry after starting the kava either. I guess it works as an appetite suppressant??

Anyhow, that’s great news! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kavagirl37

Kava Curious

Thats awesome. I am hoping for the same results after i quit alcohol.. alcohol munchies are the worst

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Bu-Laa Tribe

Kava Curious
Congrats on the weight loss. I'm hoping for similar results. Essentially quitting alcohol had no effect for me because Instill had the evening munchies. I do well during the day but at night lose it. My hope is that kava will give my brain enough of feel good to keep my appetite natural. There's also the need to keep an empty stomach long enough to enjoy a few shells.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Wow! That’s great! I’m hoping to lose some weight too. I think that watching what I eat before I have kava will make a difference. I’m just not as hungry after starting the kava either. I guess it works as an appetite suppressant??

Anyhow, that’s great news! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what I did for many many months, eat during the day, whatever I wanted, but usually it was small brek - huge lunch - small snack. And then at 4 pm I stopped eating for the day. And drank kava. Maybe a small snack at night an hour or two before bed. In effect I was fasting for 16 hours a day, still drinking water of course. And only eating within an 8 hour window.

Status
Not open for further replies.