What's new

I Love Kava Friday .

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
I'm about to do a workout than drown the pain in kava, sigh. Trying to find a kava to replicate this blend of kava that is dwindling. Sigh rip BKH boroguru/melomelo

verticity

I'm interested in things
I'm about to do a workout than drown the pain in kava, sigh. Trying to find a kava to replicate this blend of kava that is dwindling. Sigh rip BKH boroguru/melomelo
Gourmet Hawaiian Kava has Borogoru, and Luna Kava has "Sol Blend" which is a lot like melomelo (it might actually be melomelo, I don't know...). Nice mixture.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Gourmet Hawaiian Kava has Borogoru, and Luna Kava has "Sol Blend" which is a lot like melomelo (it might actually be melomelo, I don't know...). Nice mixture.
Have I have GHK boroguru but it doesn't feel the same as BKH for some reason. It's not as body heavy. Id love something that was body heavy sedating and euphoric. Right now I'm sore and can't move so whatever helps with that. Kettlebells beating my ass!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Have I have GHK boroguru but it doesn't feel the same as BKH for some reason. It's not as body heavy. Id love something that was body heavy sedating and euphoric. Right now I'm sore and can't move so whatever helps with that. Kettlebells beating my ass!
I'd suggest Nakamal at Home's WOW! it's made of Borogoru and a little Melo Melo, if that's too dull and sedating Stone will probably hit ya nice. You can't go wrong with Micronized Mahakea either.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
I'd suggest Nakamal at Home's WOW! it's made of Borogoru and a little Melo Melo, if that's too dull and sedating Stone will probably hit ya nice. You can't go wrong with Micronized Mahakea either.
How is stone? I remember when I first started getting into kava a few years ago reading that stone was suppose to be the best for anxiety, and another called paradise extract. I'm very curious about stone.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
I honestly wish more vendors had sample packs, I want to get a half of wow and stone but meh I hate when they don't pan out. And wow has be a bit worried with a few people saying it makes them feel shitty.