What's new

I Love Kava Friday A day like any other day.

D

Deleted User01

I guess today is a day like anyone any day. It doesn't feel like a FRIDAY. I guess because nobody has declared it is FRIDAY. I'm not trying to point fingers at anyone or claim that anyone is shirking their FRIDAY obligations. I'm just sayin' .....
Sighhh, :( I guess I will put my Whoo Hoos back in the box till another day comes along that is worthy of them.

It's friday
Spoiler from the mods

Last edited by a moderator:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
jman was elected about 6 months ago, by the secret Friday kabal, to be the creator and keeper of the official Friday thread.

Guess he forgot already. Too bad kava doesnt help memory loss. :)

Last edited:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I guess today is a day like anyone any day. It doesn't feel like a FRIDAY. I guess because nobody has declared it is FRIDAY. I'm not trying to point fingers at anyone or claim that anyone is shirking their FRIDAY obligations. I'm just sayin' .....
Sighhh, :( I guess I will put my Whoo Hoos back in the box till another day comes along that is worthy of them.

It's friday
Spoiler from the mods
Im really confused now... Is it Friday yet or not not?

D

Deleted User01

Ok, I'm taking the Whoo Hoos out of the box and I'm also opening up a can of Whoop Ass. By the way, who is that guy @HeadHodge who acts like he knows me? Where did he come from? Gulp, gulp, gulp. ::chugger::

N

Namby Pamby

Its me! Namby Pamby! :kiss:
I'm soooo flattered. Hey hedgie, we're having a big black Friday super monopoly tournament tonite. Since you came in second last time, we would like you to come back and give it another shot. Be there or be square. :D Oh, and you're invited too @Kapmcrunk even though you normally fall asleep face down on the monopoly board after 1 hour. You need to pace yourself with that Boronguru.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I'm soooo flattered. Hey hedgie, we're having a big black Friday super monopoly tournament tonite. Since you came in second last time, we would like you to come back and give it another shot. Be there or be square. :D Oh, and you're invited too @Kapmcrunk even though you normally fall asleep face down on the monopoly board after 1 hour. You need to pace yourself with that Boronguru.
Only if youre the iron this time!

Jellyman64

Δ Kavanaut Δ
Merry friday, lads. I am supposed to get my order of Nangol Noble today. Needless to say I am thoroughly excited. Also my best friend who lives in Michigan is arriving tonight, I am driving with my friends to go pick him up. A minor road trip, packed with some jams from each of our tastes in music.

That means a lot of Classic Rock and Indie Rock from me, a lot of rap from my friends, lol.

D

Deleted User01

I got everyone that is worth a dern on my tablet. Just a few more for you, Master of sparks, Got Me Under Pressure, Heard it on the X. Sounds like you are going to have a rocking good time on the road. I loved Road Trips (before I got married and my wife told me to turn down the volume).

Lil' Krunkette

Crawling Chaos
OoOoOoOh....Friday playlist time? I'd humbly suggest Parliament/Funkadelic's little ditty, Maggot Brain....
I have TASTED the maggots in the mind of the universe...I was not offended...for I KNEW I had to RISE ABOVE it all...

D

Deleted User01

This the first and still favorite for me
Have mercy .... Yeah, I like that one too. But there are so many I like that I don't have any favorites. Boy they hit the harmonica hard on that one, I love that. Thanks Headgie. Listening to it as I type.