What's new

Access forum chat from mobile

Señor Chuggs

Friend of Kava
If on my mobile, I access KavaForums using my regular browser app, Chrome.

Whenever I hit the "chat now" button at the bottom, a new tab opens with a blank window that says "Mobile webapp extension is not configured. Please ask your admin to configure it through CometChat Administration Panel."

Is there some mobile app I could download to make the chat work? Or do I just have to go old school and pull out the ol' desktop?

*Motorola droid Turbo with Android 5.1*. Using chrome

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
If on my mobile, I access KavaForums using my regular browser app, Chrome.

Whenever I hit the "chat now" button at the bottom, a new tab opens with a blank window that says "Mobile webapp extension is not configured. Please ask your admin to configure it through CometChat Administration Panel."

Is there some mobile app I could download to make the chat work? Or do I just have to go old school and pull out the ol' desktop?

*Motorola droid Turbo with Android 5.1*. Using chrome
You need to download Cometchat, there are 2 in the download page, get the second one. Here are the instructions;
http://www.kavaforums.com/forum/threads/how-to-use-mobile-chat.3/

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Hey guys, I just fixed this setting on the backend (something I've been meaning to do for a while but it's kind of a PITA to log into all the various things I need to fix it). It SHOULD work fine now, let me know if it doesn't, I can't test it at the moment.