What's new

Kava Preparation Aero press instant fail

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Okays so I did the grog and threw it through the aero press and it all just went straight through! Sure I’m just not making my grog strong enough since I doubled up on the filters right? Anyone else do this per kavafied’s tutorial video?

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Yes I’m looking to make the magic puck(s) to throw in my dehydrator. I’m using a nylon nut milk bag and my hands. I’m pretty lazy with the kneading though...maybe I should do the full 10 minutes for the purpose of the experiment?

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
Yes I’m looking to make the magic puck(s) to throw in my dehydrator. I’m using a nylon nut milk bag and my hands. I’m pretty lazy with the kneading though...maybe I should do the full 10 minutes for the purpose of the experiment?
Sounds like some weak grog, there should be plenty of sediment. Knead it till your hands hurt

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Sounds like some weak grog, there should be plenty of sediment. Knead it till your hands hurt
Yes captain my captain! I will repeat the experiment tomorrow with better quality grog! Thanks for your input.

It’s one of those situations where you know the answer, but need confirmation that you’re on the right path. :D